Address: 18-20 West Street, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE8 4EF
Landline: 01832 5...
real ales, home cooked food, accommodation, Pub, Function Room, Events, Inn, English Inn
We welcome you to our historic inn
Our traditional English pub dating from the 16th century is found at the heart of the historic market town of Oundle. This family owned free house with its original oak beams and large inglenook fireplace welcomes locals and visitors to enjoy real ales, and traditional home cooked food.
With a 14 rooms offering accommodation, a function room and bars for hire, we can cater for most events. The Langridge family have welcomed guests and patrons at the Ship Inn for over 30 years, and our friendly staff will take pride in welcoming you to this historic English inn.
Six good reasons to visit The Ship Inn:
- Historic family run free house waiting to welcome you
- Choice of three bars to suit your mood
- Fabulous home cooked pub food for all the family
- Great base for exploring the Northamptonshire countryside
- Clean and comfortable accommodation
- Regular music and entertainment
For real ales, home cooked food, accommodation or for your events contact The Ship Inn